Monday, September 27, 2010

Community Congregation Cornucopia Carrots

Why hello. I didn’t see you there.
Today I stumbled upon a beautiful day at home sweet Whitworth.


It was a quite conducive to frisbee and outdoor studying.

Don’t believe me?

{oh hiyro little worm on my Western Civ notes}

And in case you were wondering.
I have gotten really good at frisbee.
Like for real. Look out kids.

This is Cara and I on our first day of school:


And this is us today.
Sometimes in life school kills you.


Not really. That’s just us doing pilates in a 4x4 allotment of space.
It was all fun and games until Cara decided to join me.
Then it was a lot more fun and games.
Don’t ask why we didn’t move to a more spacious arena.
We make the rules. And we follow them.


Keep it Real
Sara Nicole

p.s. I promise that in the not too distant future I will write more than the random fragments of my life. I have the inspiration, but as of now, my normal human brain power is directed toward college.

No comments:

Post a Comment