Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Do What? Duvall.

So, tomorrow is the first official day of classes.
Lucky for me I have the earliest class of anyone in the pod.

I am far from getting the hang of things here.
But I have learned to embrace the awkward freshman rituals.
I spent a good part of today helping put together the Dubopage (Duvall, Boppell and Village Halls) girls dance skit for “mock rock.”
We were defeated, but okay with it.
I do hope it is not on YouTube.
That’s all I have to say about that.

On the plus side:
We had another dance party tonight.
My advising counselor is so great.
Skyping friends from the laundry room is the way to go.
I take my gummy vitamins everyday.

So if that doesn’t shake your Tuesday blues, I don’t know what will.

Keep it Real
Sara Nicole

P.S. Oh, and as far as the Nadal/Verasco controversy goes. I am on team Nadal.


No comments:

Post a Comment