Sunday, March 20, 2011

Just like Back in Nom

Hola a todos.
Well, it’s official. I’ve sold my soul away to airport gate agents.
I wish the filmers of ‘Airline’ were here for times like this.
I’m on hour 22 of bro’ing in airports. in the past 2 days.
It’s a little game my family passed down from the old country.
We call it, how much can we possibly travel on our non-revenue passes as possible before our heads literally implode.

Some people call us crazy,
and they are right.

The rules are as follows:
Jim crunches the times, mostly.
Jane manipulates the phone people, mostly.
and Sara listens to Harry Potter, mostly.
So, that’s good.

So far there’s been a lot of this:
and this:


Dad likes to borrow the customer service counter to figure out the net gate to sprint over to.
Only to walk back where we started, of course.
Rinse and repeat.

And when people come up and ask questions because he looks like he works there, he answers them like a champ.

hahahahaha.

Every once in a while he looks up and shouts things to me
passed out on the floor.
like:
El Paso! 4:15
Houston! Terminal 3! 2 hours!
So, yeah.

Now we’re headed to Kansas City for the night.

“I’ll never travel on Spring Break again,” my mom says.
She means until next year.

So, until then, or when we get there.

Keep it Real
Sara Nicole

P.S. Did I mention I am going to Ecuador?
Cause I am.

1 comment: