Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wireless Pogo Sticks

First off:





I have forgotten how much I missed this.
Impressive, eh?

Sicky is sick.
(Sicky = Cara)
It’s my fault. oops.

On the plus side, we are going to tackle every episode of Friends from Season 1.
Some don’t think we can do it. And they are probably right.

Other than that, it turns out that today, the sixteenth of september two thousand and ten, is a great day.

For one, the ice cream and jazz social.

{Mary, Emily, Sara at the ice cream and jazz social}

For two, I just discovered the study room at the top of the stairs, and it is way conducive to learning.

Also, I really love my leadership night class.
So much of Whitworth’s focus is on diversity, relationships and accepting people where they are. It was really a truly amazing experience to hear everyone’s testimony as well as share my own. It was great to see that in a place that doesn’t appear to have much diversity at face value, I surely have so much to learn from people.

AND when I got back, some friends on my floor decided that the rain warranted some quality puddle jumping. So, it doesn’t get any better than that. Unless it does. lulz.

Plus, the Weepies album is really floating my boat right now.

Ohhhhh!!! and every night there is an activity in each of the dorms
such as karaoke, board games or my personal favorite: researching diseases.
Long story short,
I thought you might like to see me
with my hotdog boat.


Art is easy.

Keep it Real
Sara Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment