Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Day Before

I have honestly been so grateful for my extra few weeks here.
I mean, besides the fact that I have gotten to spend it with some of the greatest people, it has given me the opportunity to catch up on some of my long lost skills:

Lot’s of people don’t like yoga, but nope, not us. It’s important to note that we are both doing something different than that we are both doing different things than the guy on the screen. But, really I have missed Rachel.



I also got to spend one last day with one of my closest friends, Emily. She has been my tennis buddy for the past two years, and we have played together almost every single day this summer.
Here is a generic stock photo of Emily and Sara.


So here I am. My last full day at home.
I’m leaving the place and the people that have shaped the person I have become.
My bags are all packed and my summer homework is done. What?
Well, mostly done.
In case you missed something, here is my last 7 years in a place called Prescott, AZ.
Feel free to play Good Riddance or whatever other nostalgic song you can think of in your head.























Keep it Real
Sara Nicole

2 comments:

  1. hey - no fair - that picture with Bethany in your montage of Prescott photos is not in Prescott. False advertising:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely. I false advertised twice! Shhh! It was just too cute. I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete