Friday, September 17, 2010

Too True to be Good

In case you were wondering.
These are the steps to doing laundry Whitworth style.

1. Walk to HUB.
2. Buy $3 laundry card.
3. Add extra for the actual laundry
4. Walk back and realize that laundry now costs $1.75 a load.
5. Walk back to HUB to put more money on laundry card.
6. Go to ATM. Withdrawl minimum $40.
8. Add $1.50 for on campus ATM.
9. Wait in line at info desk to get change.
10. Watch acapella group.
11. Buy $1 granola bar at café after info desk rejects your change request.
12. Put money on card again.
13. Walk to McEachren Hall on other side of campus for change.
The machine rejected your $5.
14. Get correct increments of change.
15. G0 to back HUB.
16. Correctly put money on card.
17. Do laundry.
18. Repeat.

That’s right. $7.25 for a load of laundry.

I’m glad I got that off my chest.

But, I am waaay excited for camping this weekend.

K.I.R.
SN

No comments:

Post a Comment