Friday, September 3, 2010

Rubiks Cube Ointment Etcetera

I am pleased to announce that I am writing to you from Post Falls, Idaho, where I have stayed with my roommate Cara and her family for the past few days.
It would be hard to explain how much I love it here. Somewhere new. Somewhere beautiful.
My roommate, Cara is great.
We have so much in common that even our names rhyme.
So, well done Whitworth University housing department.
I really do love the Whitworth personal touches like the fact that you can ask your admissions counselor a question on facebook or when I call the housing dept. this afternoon they answer with “Hello, Sara?”

In all actuality, Idaho has been quite a culture shock.
Let me tell you what. In Mexico, they eat burritos. In China, they eat rice. In Idaho, they eat pitas. I have truly never eaten so many pitas in my life. Oh, and they grow purple carrots. Purple carrots shaped like HUMANS.
Let’s just say we got some quality laughs in way ahead of schedule. hot dang.

Keep it Real
Sara Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment