Monday, October 4, 2010

You go, Glenn Cocoa!

If you were to ask me if I felt bad about how long it’s been since I have updated you on my life,
The answer would be no. I only feel a little bad.
I’ve had classes to attend, essays to write and episodes of Friends to watch.
Oh, and Kristin (neighbor) learned how to say pilot in Spanish
I wasn’t impressed. I had faith in her all along.

This past weekend I teamed up with some Warren girls to find a regular church to attend.
We stumbled upon a quaint little service where the pastor liked to lead us in a chorus of Disney music, make us fill out note sheets, get really angry and snap his fingers and say things like ‘hey you, eyes on me!’
And hey now, there isn’t anything wrong with that.
But lucky for us, we had a good laugh out of the ordeal.

Can you believe I’ve already been here over a month?! I can!
Can you say more Monday night pilates?! I can!

This translates to Emily and I dressing in 80’s attire and prancing around for the rest of the night in our outfits.

{You like that Jenna Osbourne?}

We felt like we were 12 walking out to the HUB get our Coco Puffs in our pigtails.
We are in fact 19.

Which brings me to my next point:
Jubiliation Jazz!
I’ve started a Monday night jazz class. It reminds me of how much I miss dance.
Whitworth is like all of my favorite things wrapped up into one location.
Did I mention I love it here?

I mean, say what you will about Whitworth.
You might think we’re all fun and games.
But it’s when you get notices like this in your student mailbox:

{One night of heavy drinking can impair your ability to thinks abstractly for up to thirty days.}
You know we mean business.

Keep it Real
Sara Nicole

p.s. I have my first real live game of intramural frisbee tomorrow. So far I’m 0 in 0. That means I’ve never lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment