Monday, October 11, 2010

More than algebra and folk songs.

Sometimes in life, weekends are great.
Like this one for instance.

It began with a bike ride into the city with a good buddy.
We treated ourselves to some World Market, smoothies and good conversation.
And stumbled upon this sunset.

If that doesn’t look fantastic, I know what does.
The fuji apples I bought at Greenbluff’s farm this weekend. mmmm honey.

It also included some of this:

and this:

and lots of other important things I can’t remember.

Then later, my freshman seminar had us all over for "fall food” and games.
What could be better than a vicious game of catch phrase with 12 of your closest friends?
And by closest friends I mean one of my floormates and some other people I kind of know.

Oh and I rearranged the room already.



Now I have a nook. I’ll leave you with that.

Keep it Real
Sara Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment