Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It can’t crinkle if it doesn’t wrinkle.

Some people have told me I need to update this puppy.
Strictly metaphorically speaking, of course.
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.
So it’s pretty gross how obsessed they are.
But not really. Mostly, just Cara said that.
.
I will give you the Sparknotes version of today.

Chapter 1:
Can I say how much I love frisbee?
Of course I can, it’s my blog.
There’s nothing better than prancing around the rain and the mud with your 12 best friends.
and the referee. when he feels bad for our lack of skills.
To be fair, the other team had matching uniforms and synchronized warm-ups.

Chapter 2:
Apparently, Cara was going to “train” me for her psychology class. Like without telling me.
“I didn’t get the papers in on time,” she says.
I laughed so hard I almost fell off my bed.
Because, oh boy, it’s funny.
But don’t worry because I have been secretly training her behind her back.
hahahahahahhahahahah.

Chapter 3:
I just saw a lady walking out of Weyerhauser hall wearing the sweatshirt I left at the gym the other day. It has my name on the sleeve. So, jokes on her.

Chapter 4:
Middle of the night tribal dances are a must.
This is us:
Chapter 5:

I found some ninja. ninjis? ninja.

Analysis:
I love the Whitworth.

Keep it Real
Sara Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment