Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just Call Me Lydia

Tensions are running high in Duvall right now.
Men have fallen. I don’t know how many more will make it through the night.
No one can be trusted.
Basically, we are playing this dorm-wide game where we are given a target to assisinate with a squirt gun within 24 hours.
For every person you assasinate, you get someone’s old target until you are the last one standing.
I was doing so well. I thought I made it to the next day.
Until I got taken down 10 minutes before the deadline of the first day.
Walking out of the bathroom.
Rookie mistake.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, excelling in college is much more difficult than in high school.
But then I remembered that:

And everything was okay again.

So remember those words of wisdom
The next time you have a lot to get done.
Or your inborn rights to a dry face.
Are desecrated in your very own bathroom doorway.

Anyway, I have an exciting weekend ahead.
I just need to fake my way through two classes and I’m as good as gold.

I have a lot more important and clever things to say.
But Cara and I need to watch friends.
She just walked in the room.
Wearing her Moses blanket.


Keep it Real
Sara Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment