Saturday, November 27, 2010

Is this real life?

Oh why, yes. Hello.
Well, it’s practically official.
Thanksgiving break is almost over.
One week never passed so fast.

This is me my first day back in P-town.
I think it’s safe to say I wish I had one more day.

It was so nice to see some familiar faces other than on Facebook. There are some things that no matter how hard you try, you forget how much you miss.

It was so great to get away from my normal routine and clear my head. I somehow feel so much more focused on the upocoming months and have a clear vision of the things I need to accomplish while I am at school.

I loved coming back for a slice of home.
Too bad it wasn’t a longer slice.
It was good to rub shoulders with some of my favorite people.
We didn’t actually rub shoulders though. That’s just silly.

Keep it Real
Sara Nicole

p.s. SNOW at the Whitworth!!!
or "nieve" if you speak Spanish.
I have long gathered that no one in my life speaks Spanish.
except for Señor Rojas and that lady at the airport I translated for.
Oh, and Señor Chang from Community,
but I will continue to pretend my family and friends understand me.
now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment