Thursday, July 29, 2010

Shriners and Ladies

Right now there are large men in tall hats playing bongos outside my door. It is 10:53 PM and there are men playing bongos. How did these men get here? Why are they here? Where did they go wrong in life? These are all valid questions.

Anyway, today I met my roommate, Cara.

She taught me how to make a pita.

Then, my mom and I went and explored Spokane and Coeur d’ Alene. We also learned how to spell Coeur d’ Alene. It took me at least a solid week.

I loved those hay bales.


Coeur d’ Alene is an adorable little town complete with perfect frolic fields, white picket fences and red barns. It just makes me want to eat an apple pie or milk a cow or something.

This is the river in Spokane:

Gonzaga University upside down.



I went back to Whitworth for the first time since I first visited last year. I am feeling antsy pantsy for all the adventures that are to come.

Oh, and let’s not forget the shot of the trip.

Keep it Real
Sara Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment