Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wait, what is a LAM..Buh?

Portland, Oregon.
Probably one of my favorite cities in the world.
I could live here if it didn’t rain all the time.
Why can’t it always just be summer in Portland, Oregon?
That’s what I have to say about that.

On Wednesday I rekindled a long lost friendship.
My mom and I met up with a family friend, Carey Hall.
We went to lunch at this charming little deli called “Elephant’s Delicatessen”
It was kind of a rip off though because they don’t even serve elephant there.

Tonight I went for a 10PM around Portland and for some reason, it was one of the most invigorating experiences.  I don't know.  I just felt excited to be in a new place. I felt free. It's like it was foreshadowing for what is to come-- living in a new place, meeting new people, growing in independence.

I best be hitting the sack now.
It’s off to Spokane tomorrow to visit my school and one of my roommates for next year.
Dad will be flying our plane. I think.
I hope he doesn’t hit a bird and have to land the plane in the Hudson. Too soon?
And I hope mom doesn’t get the GPS cord tangled in the steering wheel. again.
I don’t care what anyone says. I am a really good navigator.

Keep it Real
Sara Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment