Sunday, July 25, 2010

We all want to be pecan farmers

On Sunday evening, the wife and I arrived early to church:
The best things have always happened when we have arrived early to things.
Well actually, this would be the first time.

Nickrole can balance on my hand.


Today we helped Nicole's mom teach her aerobic's classes.
She had gotten surgery a while back so she needed demonstrators.
Naturally she asked us. Our butts will be sore tomorrow.
Cindy Cain is one of the best aerobics instructors on the block. Ask anyone.
But today she was a little drugged up on Vicatin:
.
Nicole: Wait, is Miss Salveson going to be in this class?
Mrs Cain: No, she's retired from teaching
Nicole: Wait how does that correlate?
Mrs Cain: Shhhhhhh, Nicole listen!
.
Mrs. Cain: Hey, you're back! What was your name? Ashley right?
Jennifer: Jennifer
Mrs. Cain: Oh, well I got the Y part right.
.
Mrs. Cain: Who filled my water bottle with coffee?!?
Nicole: I don't know. Dad maybe?
Mrs. Cain: Why are you blaming everyone else? Don't be a bratty girl...Oh it was me. Here give me a hug.
.
I don’t know how she teaches both those classes everyday. Cindy Cain is an amazing woman.
.
In addition, Nicole and I have been debating things like what are the actual lyrics to the Holes theme song
Man, that is a catchy tune.
As it turns out, Nicole was right. Color me embarassed.
. On that note, I am halfway done with digging my hole.
The reason I am digging a hole is irrelevant but I am halfway done with my hole.


On that note I hope it stops raining soon. We have to keep canceling tennis and Lexi and I have been forced to sit out waiting for it to stop thereby making butt shapes on the courts. Most of them were intentional.

So overall, solid weekend.

Reep it Keal
Sara Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment