Friday, February 17, 2012

Someone ate the metaphorical mochi.

Yes, hello!
I just got my veese (visa) and all is right with the world.
The Chilean consulate is a very real place.
You really do have to go to L.A. to finish up business, even if you live in Arizona. Cool, right?

I only wish I got to see the whites of the eyes of the eyes of the woman we've been harassing over the phone with our stupid American questions like:
it says on the website that I don't need to get the student visa before I leave the US. Do I need to get the student visa before I leave the US?

So that was good.

Meanwhile, I just realized today that I may be saying goodbye to Arizona for, like, a long time. My parents might not live here when I get back. WHAT THE HECK, MOM?! See what I did there? I think more change has happened to me over the last year than in my whole life combined and the short version of the story is to let go, let God, live now. So that's what's up.

{Sara, packed, 3 days in advanced. boom}
Keep it Real
Smo

No comments:

Post a Comment