Thursday, February 23, 2012

All the Purpose Swolos.

Chile is a real place.

I arrived in Santiago this morning and met the group at the airport. God bless
As far as it goes with my years of airport oppression, this one takes the cake.
Plus, I feel like I have been awake for a week straight right now.

Other than that, Santiago is pretty unreal.
There is so many beautiful mountains, yet they're smothered in pollution and smog.
We've been pa rousing the city via many packs o' toursits.
There's about 50 people in my study abroad group and I already feel like I've known them all my life.
hey what's your name? let's be friends! and get married! yaaaay!

I'm getting ahead of myself.
My journey all began with a trip to see the beautiful Emily Anderson in Boston.

{Emily and Sara reunited at last in front of Emily's fancy Tiffany mansion}

Special thanks to Emily's fancy Tiffany mansion for housing me.
Plus, now I have the gems to look at every night before I go to bed for the next five and a half months.


The internet in our hotel is slower than molasses. It takes waaaaay too long to get that sheep to upload. So go ahead and make that the background on your computer and I'll get back to you.

Keep it Real
Smo.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear more! Praying for you as you follow the adventures God has placed in your Heart! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you said that, Carrie. I am stoked for what's to come. So glad you're feeling better, chica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara,
    Thanks for the new background picture for the
    old laptop. I shall enjoy many hours of meditating
    on what the lamb and the world means. My first guess
    is that its Jesus related, but maybe thats just my
    Catholicism talking.
    Sincerely,
    -The Golfing Catholic

    ReplyDelete