Friday, January 7, 2011

Breeves are Auss.

As it turns out, I am a blogging slacker.
That’s all there is to it.
I won’t try and catch you up on the last month of my life.
No, no only the parts I have pictures for.
obvi.

Since we last spoke, I spent Christmas break in Prescott, AZ:

and in Mary Esther, FL:

went to tea parties:

played ten thousand games of Settlers:

Don’t you judge us. Don’t you dare judge Monica and I. It’s really hard to take pictures without our heads floating about like that.

took lots of pictures with my fancy Christmas camera:


took over the world with these fine folks:


After leaving the 2 feet of snow and freezing temperatures,
I came back to Spokane only to find that there were 2 feet of snow and freezing temperatures.
But, it’s so beautiful here. I could marry the mountains.

You wouldn’t believe the amount of spare time that January interum equals.

If ever there were a time to write the next great novel or build a raft or learn to waltz. It would be now.

Don’t get me wrong though. We’ve come up with plenty of ways to make our own fun.

Tonight we’re off to treat ourselves to some women’s basketball, then to Whitworth Unplugged to see these guys.
{Emily, Kristin}
They are fun.

Please, if you are able, sign up for oral spanish.
best decision I ever made.

Keep it Real
Sara Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment