Sunday, January 16, 2011

Awk Soup

So, it’s kind of like this.
You know when the ski patrol give you a ride in their tobaggan? I do.
It happened like this.

I was enjoying a typ weekend in Spokane.
i.e.
Metaphotography: Pictures of people taking pictures of people taking pictures.

This is how we choose to spend our Saturday mornings.

Oh Alina. She’s so funny. She doesn’t even try. She just is.
“Guys, am I driving on the right side of the road?”

Anyway, sorry for interrupting. I was talking about my skiing incident.
Worst case I have a torn ligament. Either way, it looks like no more dance, frisbee, tennis, skiing, insanity, or impromptu Alaskan tribal dance parties for quite a while.

Meanwhile, I am in good hands here. Times a million.
Jan Term is the best thing to ever happen to me.
Friends are great. In every sense of the word.

Keep it Real
Sara Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment