Monday, August 16, 2010

The Proverbial Skeeter

I need to practice my spanish.
According to stuffwhitepeoplelike.com, pretending to learn a new language is number 115.

Speaking of white people,
Today Kaushik and I made Zuchinni bread.
Kaushik’s your regular domestic goddess.
John gave us moral support.



These pictures indicate that we had a good time.

We didn’t document the final product so you will have to trust us on this one. Less than three Zuchinni breads were burnt.

Kaushik and I are writing are own song together. It’s not done yet. So you will have to hold your horses on that one. Don’t worry, it will be worth the wait. You need to calm down.

I miss my friends that have left for college. But, I wish I were here.

More than I am able to express in human words.

Keep it Real
Sara Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment